Thursday, March 1, 2012

What a Process

So, I started making Jacob's throw last night after I posted the post below.  And I don't like it.  I don't like the red color in it, which if you know me, that is a shocker.  When we got married, every room in our house had some shade of red in it.  Some girls are pink girls, some girls are red girls.  I'm definitely a red girl.


The problem?  Jacob loved that motorcycle, and I have to put it in there.  So, I get up this morning and read my daily newspaper blogs, and one of my new favs posted a picture of this fabric...




I got really excited, which took me back to my original idea.  Their room definitely needs to be yellow, white and gray.  Even if that means not using the pillow sham I bought and thought I would love.  Shhh.  Don't tell Wayne that part.


So, I look around fabric.com some more, and I found a few more that I loved. The first one being my absolute favorite!







I've never ordered fabric online, and the thought of it honestly scares me a little.  I'm just afraid it's going to get here, and like my pillow sham, be nothing like I thought it would be.  Any advice?  Anybody had good or bad luck with ordering fabric online?

No comments:

Post a Comment