"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better."
Ephesians 1:17
This verse describes what this weekend was for me. It was definitely a defining moment. The Lord has put a fire in my heart for Him like never before. This weekend was the most incredible thing I have ever been apart of. I was surrounded by some wonderful women that I am so fortunate to call friends. We were all challenged to grow, and I think many, many will be answering that call. I could feel the Holy Spirit like never before. I am looking forward to seeing what He does with it. I pray that I can be transparent with you here. The things that mattered to me Friday morning don't seem to matter so much to me today. This life in the grand scheme of things is so, so very short. Just a speck of time compared to eternity. I pray that I do the best with what He gave me. My husband and children deserve more of me, and I plan on giving it! I pray in the following months that there will be such a change in me that it shines through even through something as simple as our family blog.
Happy Monday morning to you all! :)

So glad you had a great time! I would love to do something like that soon! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday to you too! Praying for a good report for Grant, and peace for you!
ReplyDelete