I found some bedding from West Elm that I loved. I didn't want to go with the entire bedding set, but I knew I wanted the sham. So, I started planning an entire bedroom off of one striped sham. :) It came in the mail today.
The bummer of the situation is that it was a little more gold and a little less yellow than I thought it was going to be. Oh well. We roll with the punches around here, and head to Hobby Lobby.
I knew I still wanted to do my
And I found these...
I love them. And Jacob LOVED these...
I'm going to try to figure out a way to work with both. The only thing is, there is only so much wall space in a room, and these are all pretty big.
And one last thing. I want to make these in goldish yellow and gray to go above their beds (Jacob's twin and Grant's crib).
And Jacob's twin bed? I'm loving this headboard (I doubt it will say "love" though!)
Now, back to Hobby Lobby. :)
I want to make a blanket for both of them. They will have white bedding (I know, I'm asking for punishment), and I wanted to make them a throw. It will be in these colors, and I can't wait to get started on them!
So I then walked over to fabric to see if I saw anything I would like to make a bed skirt with. This is all I came up with.
One last thing to top it off. I'm in love with this for a laundry basket!
I think it was quite the successful trip! I didn't want to buy anything today because I tend to buy on impulse. The metal hanging art is 50% off through Saturday, so I have a feeling I will be back to get them. Jacob just loved them too much not to get them! :)
And there you have it. I really think I'm going to like it all. Now, if I could just find the time to make all of the stuff I have to make for it! And just so you know, we've talked to Jacob about him sharing a room with brother and then having all of their toys in one room. His exact words were, "This is gonna be awesome!"











No comments:
Post a Comment