Wednesday, March 14, 2012

MAMA GOT A NEW CAMERA!!!!!!!!

My new camera FINALLY came in yesterday!  I am so excited!  My children are going to start thinking I'm the paparazzi!    Truth be known, I'm still sick.  (My stubborn butt is going to the doctor today.)  So, therefore, it took everything in me to play with it for the little time that I did.  Which was at breakfast!  :)  Here are the first shots I took, and they are SOTC (straight out of the camera - no editing).



Mama has a wedding in two weeks, so I will be doing lots of "practicing" with my new camera between now and then!

5 comments:

  1. Yay for a new camera!! How exciting! And I am glad to hear you are going to the doctor! I hope you are better SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon. It has been a rough winter with illness (which makes no sense since our weather has been wonderful). And hurray for a new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what kind did you get? I want a new one so bad!!! but can't find it in me to spend the money...maybe in another year or so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new camera and cute shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a Nikon D90. I'm in love. I hope to get the D700 (or I'm sure there will be an updated version later), but I'm totally loving my new baby right now. I got some great shots tonight at Jacob's game. Best advice I have for anyone is to learn to use your camera. Never, ever use Auto. Once you do that, look into getting a new one, and you'll REALLY be able to see the difference and it's so worth the mulah! :) But it's easy for me to say that because it's a little extra income for us! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete