Monday, March 19, 2012

First T-ball Game

Since I found out Jacob was a boy, I have been looking forward to him playing ball (of course if he wanted to).  And we are finally there.  Last Thursday was his first game.  He did great (especially considering we've had to miss half of his practices due to asthma.  Thankfully, I think that's under control now)!  It was definitely a "proud mama bear" moment.  Not only from watching Jacob, but also from seeing my husband as his coach.  Melt. My.  Heart.  I don't think I have ever been as attracted to Wayne as I was watching him coach our son.  It was priceless.  Being a good daddy is sexy!  :)

And of course, baby brother loved watching the game too!  ;)








One thing that Jacob needed a lot little work on was running the bases, so daddy ran around them a couple of times with him after the big game!  :)


And just a side note if anyone is reading this that knows how to use their camera in manual.  These were with my new camera, and I don't know how in the world I did it, but some of these are saying the ISO was 3200, and I know for a fact I didn't purposely do that.  I've got a little practicing to do with my new baby because it's definitely different from my old one.  But anyway, that explains why some of them look a little grainy.  I obviously adjusted everything else, but I'm cracking up at myself right now.  I'm hoping to get to the park with it day after tomorrow (tomorrow is doctor appointment day - for Grant and our Fritzie girl.)

No comments:

Post a Comment