Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pinterest Fun - Foil River

A while back I decided if I was ever going to spend any time on Pinterest, I had to start doing some of the things I was pinning instead of just pinning them!  I really don't spend a lot of time on there because I've always felt like it was a waist of my time.  With that being said, I have found some really cute ideas for the boys on here.

Like the aluminum foil river.  :)

We had a blast with this one, and it really made cute pictures.  I would definitely recommend it.  With that being said, if you have wild boys like me, the river probably won't last very long.  It's just as fun anyway.  :)








P.S. I'm loving my new camera!  You can tell a huge difference in these pictures than the ones below for his twelve month ones!  Plus, I was trying my some new photoshop actions.  Can't wait to do 15 month / 3 1/2 pics!  :)

1 comment:

  1. That foil river is such a great idea!! We are gonna have to give it a try.
    Just ordered some tinted lenses for elsa. She loves playing outside but it always seems so bright! Grant's are so cute.

    ReplyDelete