Hopefully soon I can post some new family pics mom took. Grant is crying in 90% of them, but I kept putting it off because of that. That's part of what we deal with now, and we had to just do it or we would look back and realized we missed out. Hopefully we can come up with a few we can frame! :)
Monday, May 23, 2011
Thanks Again!
Once again, thank you. We have the best family, friends and prayer warriors we could ask for. We FINALLY had a doctor (his new GI specialist at that) see what all is going on with Grant. He saw a spell (which was honestly light), and saw him vomit 5 times in the hour we were there. In fact, we were prepared with videos from this past weekend if he didn't have a spell while we were there. It's unbelievable how sick this little guy is. Thankfully, he wants to treat aggressively. It's been a long 4 months for this little guy, and I pray the THREE meds that were just added for his severe GERD will work soon. We are hoping it will help, but there are some who just have to grow out of it. I'm praying against that as I type. Real reflux is no fun. It's funny, I thought Jacob had it. I now know what the real thing is like. Poor baby. :( Thanks again for the prayers. I pray I can report back soon with good results! We have an Opthamologist check up tomorrow, and I'm trusting all will come out well with that too. Dr. Cavender also said today that we have a prescription for a mandatory date. I think that's the best medicine I've ever been given. Wayne made me go get a pedicure this past weekend, and I spent some quality time with a friend on the back deck tonight. I feel revived and ready to concur tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment