Saturday, May 7, 2011

Easter

I'm making my way to catch up. What better way to do that than to tell you about our Easter? I'm so thankful for what Jesus did for us!

First thing Easter morning, Jacob realized the bunny came to see him! (He was saying "ho ho" all weekend. I was afraid he was going to be slightly disappointed, but he wasn't!)

.1

We then got ready to head to church to celebrate the real reason for Easter! Did I mention these two love birds were here?

2

After church, we tried for our annual Easter photo. There was one major difference. There are four of us now. Let me demonstrate how well that went.

Take 1

15

Take 2

14

Take 3

13

Take 4

12

Take 5

11

Take 6

10

OH FORGET IT!!!!!!!

We then headed to Granmollie and Papa's for some family gathering! Something very special happened that day. Grant met his Great Pappaw for the first time! He was placed in an assisted living in January, and that's not exactly the best place for a baby. We were so proud when he showed up and got to meet the newest addition to the family!

4

3

We also had an Easter egg hunt, and guess who found the golden (eerr, green) egg! It had a whoppin $10 in it! And trust me, he immediately wanted to go to Target!

5

We had lots of fun with family, and we can't wait to do it again!

6

7

8

9.2

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your pics of trying to get a family pic. Jacob is such a ham. I'm glad y'all had a wonderful Easter and so thankful y'all didn't get any damage or hurt on April 27th.

    ReplyDelete