Hopefully I will be back with lots of updates soon. The Peoples Family keeps passing a virus around. It started with me, and it's made full circle right back to me! :(
Hi! I am thankful that I found your blog! My youngest was just diagnosed with bilateral cataracts (as well as a subluxed lens in his left eye). I understand all the thoughts and emotions you go through when you find out your baby can't see. We are anxiously awaiting his first surgery, which had to be postponed because of his recent RSV (he's had a rough month!). It's so helpful to read about your experience with your sons surgeries and how he has done since then. It so nice to find SOMEONE who has gone through something similar to what we are going through. Thank you for sharing your story!
I just saw this post. Feel free to email me at crystalapeoples@aol.com. I had someone do that for me, and nothing helped me like talking to her knowing she had been where we were. Praying for y'all.
Hi! I am thankful that I found your blog! My youngest was just diagnosed with bilateral cataracts (as well as a subluxed lens in his left eye). I understand all the thoughts and emotions you go through when you find out your baby can't see. We are anxiously awaiting his first surgery, which had to be postponed because of his recent RSV (he's had a rough month!). It's so helpful to read about your experience with your sons surgeries and how he has done since then. It so nice to find SOMEONE who has gone through something similar to what we are going through. Thank you for sharing your story!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI just saw this post. Feel free to email me at crystalapeoples@aol.com. I had someone do that for me, and nothing helped me like talking to her knowing she had been where we were. Praying for y'all.
ReplyDelete