Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Family Pictures That Didn't Make The Cut :)

One thing that absolutely cracks me up is blooper pictures. I've been wanting to do family pictures since Grant was born, but I kept putting it off hoping we would get all of his "problems" fixed. Well, I'm not giving up on getting him happy, but I knew if we didn't at least try I would regret it. We've already missed out on so much for Grant in four short months, I didn't want to look back and see that family pictures while he was a baby was one more on this list. So, out of about 400 pictures, we got about 10 decent ones. I wanted to share with you some that my mom and I had a good laugh on. Hope you enjoy!

no 3

no 2

no 4

no 5

no - 1

no - 2

no 3

no 4



P.S. I'll be back with some more serious ones shortly. :)

1 comment: