Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Aunt Rie's Deployment

In case you didn't know, my "baby" sister was just deployed with the U.S. Army.  She will be gone for 11 months.  Thankfully, we were able to spend a good bit of time with her before she left.  We went on a family vacation with all of my family to the beach a couple of weeks before she left.  The boys and I were also able to go with my parents to Louisiana to see her off.  We sure are gonna miss her.

As I was putting this slide show together, I realized I didn't have a lot of pictures of her in it!  Oh well, there's a ton of the boys!!  :)  And this is my first slideshow.  I've been wanting to know how to do it for so long now, and I finally found out how!  Hopefully it will all turn out OK, and hopefully it won't take me this long next time!  If it works like it's suppose to, I thought this song was well suited.  It seems to be the theme of our lives right now, in more ways than one!



















Disclaimer: Most of these pictures were taken with my phone.  I will not admit how long it took me to get this video on the blog, so I'm sure it's not perfect.  And I don't think I care.  :-)  And to top it off, I think I need to start taking pictures of people besides the boys.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful family. You are truly blessed. Whatever time you put into the slideshow was worth it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete