This family of four....
...will become five in the pursuit of a little Chinese girl. There will be one less orphan in this world!
This is a long process, and we are at the beginning of what will probably be a two year journey. We go to our first meeting at Lifeline this week. We don't have a lot of answers to questions even that we have. We just both feel called, and we answered. I thought it would be a while before the news was public, so last week I started a Secret Diaries series on adoption. I have all of three posts, but I will share them soon so you can see how we got to where we are.
We would appreciate your prayers so much on this journey. It is going to take an immeasurable amount of faith to get her here. Faith. That word keeps coming up over and over. Wayne and I decided last week that part of her name will definitely be Faith.
"God sets the lonely in families." Psalm 68:6
"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress." James 1:27


No comments:
Post a Comment