It's the end of February, and I'm going back to Christmas. Maybe I'll be totally caught up one day. :)
We went to Bellingrath Gardens in Mobile to walk through their light display. It was a blast, even through the freezing cold!
We were doing anything and everything we could with my brother before he had to leave!
We love Uncle Neil! Especially the fact that he will do anything to make Jacob smile, no matter how stupid he looks! ;)
This was a very interesting night in the fact that Jacob WANTED to have his picture made constantly!!!
My uncle started this thing where he held Jacob up to the lights, and he then had to with every one we passed!
This little fella had a blast!
Hot chocolate break!
"Mom, I think it's my bed time!"
Sweet brothers :)
Missing this guy like crazy!!
My favorite picture of the night! Can't wait until Jacob kneels at the feet of Jesus, knowing what he's doing. Praying for both of my boys to come to know the Lord early on in life!













No comments:
Post a Comment