Now, I keep thinking of all the space we would have, and how much we would save in gas!!! To be honest, we have a ton of space in our Expedition. My only problem with it in the space department is you have to let a seat in the middle down to get to the third row. We now have kiddos on both sides, so nobody ever rides with us because it's not worth the trouble. As far as gas goes....HOLY MOLY. It's currently all over $100 to fill that sucker up. I remember in high school filling my car up for less that $15! (That is actually a statement that is starting to show my age.) I just heard on the news that gas is about to go up again. That means it will be over $100 to fill 'er up. We will probably be spending lots of time at home. :) And did I mention my parents live in Florida, and my sister in Georgia? Both are several hours away from us.
To be honest, swagger wagons have come a long way. Wayne's mom and my mom both drove one of these at one point...
Now you have these to choose from...
Like I said, "What is happening to me?" For those who are reading this who don't have kiddos, you are probably wondering the same thing. Do you know what the number one thing I dream of when I think of a mini? You can push a button and the door will open. That doesn't happen with my Expedition. You can push a button all day long, and those doors aren't going anywhere (not to mention the fact that it does nothing for the kids I have on both hips.)Ahhh. The things moms dream about. If I buy a pair of mom jeans, somebody please stop me! Not to worry though. As nice as a swagger wagon would be, we have a perfectly good Expedition that is paid for. I'm sure I will drive it until the wheels fall off. And then we will get new wheels. :)
Happy Weekend!



Love it!!! Just wondering...Where in the world did you get a picture of my VAN? No really, where did you get it? hehe
ReplyDelete