Thursday, July 7, 2011

Father's Day - FINALLY!

So, I've been wanting to back up to Father's Day and I finally neglected things I should be doing found time to do it. Either way, here we go. (Photos are taken from my phone, didn't have my camera. I know, I know. At least I have some pictures!)

We headed down to Fort Rucker for a family day the FRG (Family Readiness Group) put on for the soldiers who are deploying and their families. It was a blast!

We saw trucks...

Father's Day 2011 4

Had lots of fun on the blow up slide...

Father's Day 2011 1

And the smallest of us even took a little outdoor nap!

Father's Day 2011 2

The Family Day ended at 2, so we headed over to the pool on post. This place was awesome.

Father's Day 2011 6

Complete with a splash pad...

Father's Day 2011 3

And these slides (that Jacob went down over and over...)!

Father's Day 2011 5

We had a great day celebrating soldiers and dads! I have the most precious father. There are very few men in this world like him. He's kind, generous, and the most unselfish person I have ever met in my life. Thanks Dad. You're the best!

And Wayne. Our boys are so blessed. You love them with a love only a daddy can give. And they love you. It is obvious to everyone that sees you with them that you really put the time and effort into being a daddy and not just a father! We are very blessed to have you as the head of our family! Thank you for everything you do for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment