I used to update after every single doctor's appointment. I don't do that anymore because quite frankly, it would be a little boring. I like boring. That means nothing is going wrong!
He did great, but Dr. Metz did mention that booger left eye was turning in a little bit when he blocked his right eye. He did say that when both eyes are working together he is able to control it. No patching for now, and I'm praying it stays that way. This boy wouldn't know what to think if we started patching him now. I'm sure he doesn't even remember doing it before.
I love, love , love my two boys, but they are as different as night and day. I have one who is pretty calm, will do whatever I ask him, hardly ever gets in trouble at all..... this is not him. :) Grant is one of the feistiest, strong willed children I have ever met. He challenges us constantly. He also gives lots of lovin', and makes us laugh on the regular.
I could hear the boys arguing in the other room yesterday, and Grant runs up to the kitchen where I was and exclaims,
"MAMA! TELL JACOB YOU DO HAVE A WEE WEE!!!"
.....................................


No comments:
Post a Comment