Sunday, April 1, 2012

Obligatory Christmas Post - In April (Part One) :)

Well, the title speaks for itself.  I'm wanting to do some type of family year book with this blog, and you have to have Christmas in there!!!  I never got around to posting, so here we go.  This is all of our Christmas activities with Wayne's family.  I will mostly let the pictures speak for themselves.

First things first, the week before Christmas Santa makes a trip through our neighborhood on a firetruck.  Jacob LOVES this!!



We always get together with Wayne's immediate family on the 23rd.  I love this tradition!


















He doesn't even look like himself without those sweet glasses I have come to love so much!!






We got to spend a wonderful Christmas with Wayne's dad's family.








For Christmas Eve lunch we got to head over to see Wayne's mom's parents.  What a precious time!






There you have it.  Christmas....in April.....part one!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way - Adam doesn't look the same w/out his glasses magnifying his big, blue peepers! Love the I love Jesus hat :)

    ReplyDelete