Monday, April 9, 2012

A Catch All For March

In March....

We had to start cutting the grass.  Both of my boys love riding the lawn mower.  This time it was Grant's turn, so Jacob was running from the mower.  You know, because Wayne would totally run him over.  ;)


I booked a wedding, and let me tell you, I had a BLAST!!!



Lil man got his summer time do.  It won't normally look like the picture in the right, but she was doing a fun, spiky do for the day.  It didn't last 10 minutes before it was flat.  :)

 Wayne's parents bought a new cabin on the river that needs a lot of work.  We've spent a lot of time there, especially Wayne, working.  My boys are sitting on the pier they were rebuilding.  Wayne's outfit is killing me.  He fell in the water earlier, and he was borrowing an outfit from his dad while his dried.  Denim shorts....enough said.  :)



We have made a little time for play too.



This one cracks me up every time!






That about sums it up!  Happy Monday.  I'm going to try to be back for the Monday devo.  If I don't make it tonight, I will for sure be back tomorrow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment