Friday, December 28, 2012

Mommy Got A New Ride

Well, a little over a month ago, our old faithful Expedition was totaled.  Nobody was hurt.  It was honestly a silly wreck.  Wayne was driving, but I take full responsibility.  That's a story for another day.  Anyway, we had to find something quick because the Expedition was the only vehicle the boys could ride in.

Throughout the week, I would send Wayne an email of a van for sale, and he would respond with an email with another SUV for sale.  Finally, I convinced him to at least test drive one, and if he didn't think it was the right move for us I would quit looking at them.  The rest as they say, is history.


I am in love!  And the funny thing is, Wayne agrees that until our kiddos are much older, we will probably stick with a van.  It drives awesome, and it is so comfortable for all of us!  And there is even room for us to grow!  ;)))

Many of you will totally not understand this, and that is totally OK, but there is nothing more attractive than looking at my sweet husband driving his family and seeing these angels in the back.  I'm very blessed.



And just for kicks....


1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I hope you enjoy it :) I've been the one saying "NO" to the van. Perhaps it's time to look.

    ReplyDelete