Monday, December 17, 2012

LOVE This Family!

We happen to have the best neighbors anyone could ask for.  I mean the kind that cuts your grass for you if they know you've had a lot going on.  Over the years, I don't know what we would have done without the Cain family.  They have fed our dogs, watched over our house when we weren't home and been some of the best friends someone could ask for.  Jackson was born 5 days after our little Grant.  He had a rough start at life weighing in at a little over a pound!!  He's come a long way since then.  We were just noticing the other day that he has just about caught up to Grant.  Jackson is just the cutest little thing.  I had fun with my last shoot of the year.  I trust that next year will be just as fun!


cain blog 1


cain blog 3

cain blog 4


cain blog 5

cain blog 6

cain blog 7






1 comment:

  1. Gotta love good neighbors! We live next door to my parents so we know all about great ones. :) Adorable photos.

    ReplyDelete