Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bubba's R&R Part One

My brother was able to come home for two whole weeks, and we had a blast with him!  The first part was spent at my sister's house.  She couldn't get off of work, so we all headed to see her.


It was so nice being able to hang out with Bubba, and for the boys to get some good play time in with him!



While the men played golf one day, I had a plan.  I was going to take Grant's 15 month pictures.  I grabbed my camera, and before I knew it it was raining.  When it stopped I took a few pics of the boys on my sister's front porch.  They rarely cooperate.  I'm glad I love the "in the moment" pictures!  :)  I think his Easter pictures will have to count for that.  It's not like my kids are hurting in the picture department.





As I mentioned, it rained.  We were cooped up almost the entire time.  The day before we left, I promised Jacob we would go to the park, and you guessed it, it rained.  We went anyway.  There was no lightning, and the two of us had a grand time playing in the rain!


Part Two was at Mom and Dad's and we went to the beach.  :)  I'll be back soon with that.  This week is VBS at our church, and I'm wore. slap. out.

1 comment:

  1. We did VBS at our church this week too! I agree with your feelings :-)

    ReplyDelete