Today started out great! First of all, Wayne came home last night from a hunting retreat to a family that missed him terribly, and secondly, he was off today. Grant ran a very low grade fever last night, but he seemed better this morning, so we headed to the taxidermist to get Wayne's deer mounted...yes I know, it's gross. But I'm proud of him because it was his "biggest deer yet." I'm sure it will look GREAT in our garage! :)
Then we headed right up the street to play at the park. It was such a pretty day, and the boys had a blast!
Then, it happened. Tonight after Grant's bath we realized why he was running a fever last night and why he had not wanted to eat all day. His stomach exploded. I've never seen a baby throw up that much. I'm talking everywhere. Even in my hair. Poor guy feels terrible. We're just hoping he gets better real soon because he has a pretty special birthday planned Saturday!





Awh poor lil punkin. :( Hope he is feeling better today and his best on his Birthday!
ReplyDeleteWinter in Alabama... t-shirts and the park, must be nice! ;)