Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1 (Project 365)

Here goes nothing!  I'm sure most of you have seen someone do the Project 365, but in case you haven't, it's where you take a picture every single day for a year.  This is the second year I have thought about doing it, but missed the January 1st start date.  I finally decided you can start it whenever, it doesn't have to be the first day of the year!!

There are three main reasons for me doing this.  First and foremost, Grant has been the typical 2nd child in the sense that I have half the pictures of him that I do of Jacob at this age.  I'm sorry, but my phone is just not gonna cut it.  I've got to make myself get the camera out.  Reason number two is for me to practice photography.  It's definitely something I enjoy, and it takes a lot of practice with the manual settings on a camera.  In my opinion, very few ever actually perfect it.  Last, but now least, I tend to start things and not finish them.  This is true in every aspect of my life.  The only "things" I'm completely committed to are my husband and my boys.  At this point, there is very little organization in my life.  With that being said, we shall see in 365 days how close I got to 365 pictures - they might not all be separate posts, but I will try! An added bonus is it will keep me posting on here!  Some days might not be words, but you'll hopefully get a picture!  Now, let's see how I do.

Without further ado...



2 comments:

  1. What a doll! He would melt anyone's heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwhhh... he looks like a little boy now, where did that baby face go?!

    I am so excited for you and this project... I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete