Saturday, January 28, 2012

First Hair Cut

Grant's Miraflex glasses (the blue ones) rub his hair constantly and break it.  :(  I lasted as long as I possibly could.  By the time we finally broke down to take him and get the ends cut off, it looked like we had singed it over a fire.  Literally.  People were asking what happened to his hair.  So, I guess he won't be able to have that cute, long baby hair.  We shall see.  Maybe since he's had it cut now it will do better.  She told me to do a conditioning treatment on it after his bath.  How many people do you know that had to put conditioner on their one year old's hair?  You know one now!







2 comments:

  1. What a handsome little love! I am trying to hang onto Easton's baby hair as long as I can... maybe even a little too long, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a doll baby! He is so adorable. He looks like he did really well with it all. Austin's hair in the back is broke off like that from his back-up specs. The strap on that miraflex frame does some damage.

    ReplyDelete