9/9/08
9/9/09
9/9/10
9/9/11
My baby boy turned three years old last Friday. Give me just one second while I wipe the tears off of my face. Time goes by way too fast, and it truly is bitter sweet. I wouldn't have it any other way, but I sure wish it didn't seem to go by so fast.
This child, although a rumbustious little boy, is an absolute blessing. He is so loving and loves being with his family. Several times a day I hear this question, "Hey Mama, you know what?" "What baby?" "I yuv you!!!" And it never gets old. He loves his baby brudder more than words can say. In fact, he's put in an order for another baby brudder one day! Ha! (Oh dear!) He started blessing us long before his actual birth, and the blessing keep pouring out of him. His little personality develops more and more with age, and we are so proud of him.
I pray that we are able to teach him first and foremost to love Jesus. And I pray this world is kind to him. I hope he dreams big and settles for nothing less. He deserves the best. After all, he is my little boy.
We love you sweet man. All the times we "argue" over who loves who more, you should really know by now that's an argument you can never win. You won't understand it until you have children of your own. We really do love you more. Happy Birthday!





AWWW!!! How sweet... He is such a doll! People pay to have eyelashes as long as his. :) Happy Birthday to Jacob!
ReplyDeleteLots of September birthdays... Happy Birthday to Jacob! Love the black and white photos.
ReplyDeletePS. Your pics inspired me to finally (a year later) read the directions for my camera and figure out how to shot in black and white! Its like a whole new world now, ha! Thanks! Is photography a passion or profession of yours?
ReplyDelete