Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm A Real Soccer Mom Now

But more importantly, Jacob is a real soccer player! Ever since we found out Jacob was a boy, I've been looking forward to the day when he would get involved with a sport that he loved that we could go watch. That day has arrived, and we are having a BLAST!

1

2

3

5

4

Check out the pure determination in that face!

8

And "brudder" had as much fun as we did watching. :)

7

6

2 comments:

  1. Too sweet... I love the look of concentration on Grant's face too. He is so intent on sucking on the string. Austin sucks on the back of the pacifier. :) I deactivated facebook and my blog for the time being. But I really enjoy reading your blog. I hope that the patching is short lived for you guys. :/ Praying for you, hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We welcome any and all prayers!!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete