Monday, October 24, 2011

Celebrating Three

First of all, I can't believe Jacob's birthday was at the beginning of September and here we are about to be in November before I get around to it. Let me just say, we have been busy, busy. Just a little warning, there are tons of pics for this post!

His birthday was on Friday, and this was the third year we went to the zoo on his birthday! As always, we had a blast!

Morning of his birthday. He was trying to show us he was 3 (he's a lot better at it now!) :)

1

2

3

4

We got to meet the Royal Family ... aren't they adorable?

5

7

6

8

9

10

11

12

13

And then we went back home to celebrate! Please don't laugh at the cake. I was determined to bake him one. This is my FIRST cake ever (how pitiful is that!)

14

15

And the next day, it was time to party! This was the one birthday that I will probably never forget. I dropped the bucket big time. We changed where we were going to have it at the last minute, and they limit the number of people you can invite. Anyway, long story short, there were like 4 birthday parties, a church event, and football all happening that day. The place we had it was neat, and he had a great time, but I would have invited a lot more people anywhere else. He still had a blast, which is all that matters!

19

18

20

21

22

23

24

25

This is our neighbor, Jackson. He was born 5 days after Grant (very early), and they are also our neighbors. He's such a sweetie!

26

This picture CRACKS ME UP!

27

28

29

30

Hopefully I will be back soon! I'm heading out in a little bit for two little boys' doctor's appointments! (9 months and 3 years!!!) Wish me luck! Since Jacob needs a flu shot, they will BOTH be getting shots today!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck.... They are going to be miserable, poor babies. Happy Birthday to Jacob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you writing again! We went to the Zoo to celebrate the twins birthday and hope to make it a tradition as well. The party looks like it was fun!

    ReplyDelete