Monday, June 13, 2011

Home Sweet Home

So, we bought our first house four years ago. It's gone through lots of changes. The majority of those changes happened in the first five weeks by the sweat of us, our parents and a few friends. Wayne and I are continuously doing things to it, and I've been promising a couple of friends for forever to put these up. So, here goes...before and after! :)

The Back
(can't put a front picture up)

AFTER
(I would love to make this a large screened in porch)

h9.6

h9.7



Back Entry

BEFORE

268

AFTER

h9.8



Our Bedroom

BEFORE

267

AFTER

h9




Kitchen
(Our next big project is to finish this...one day!)

BEFORE

270

269

AFTER

h91

h92

h9.9




Living Room

BEFORE

274

275

AFTER

h4

h3

h1

h2




Hallway

AFTER

h5



Bath

BEFORE

271

AFTER

h8

h6

h7




Grant's Room

BEFORE

272

AFTER

3

5

4




Jacob's Room

BEFORE

273

AFTER

h9.1

h0.2

h9.4



I love our home and everything about it, even on the days it feels small. :) What I really love about it is the family that lives inside it! I hope we manage to stay here long enough for our boys to remember it. These walls already hold lots of memories!

1 comment:

  1. I love the boys rooms. The whole house is very nice.

    ReplyDelete