Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Baby Strings - Because What's One More Iron In The Fire

So I opened up shop.

Baby Strings June 2011

I've had several people ask if I made hats and things to sell, and I never thought about that at first. But as you can tell, now I do. I've been really nervous about putting myself out there and doing this, but I finally came to the conclusion that if nothing ever sells I will have baby gifts for the next three years! :) It really is an outlet for me with all we have had going on, and I really do enjoy it. Here are a few more things you will find there.

15

14

10

8

5

7

You can check out the rest on Baby Strings Facebook page. I don't think you have to be on Facebook to be able to see it, and if you ever see anything you want and you're not on Facebook, shoot me an email.



No comments:

Post a Comment