Wednesday, June 22, 2011

4 Months

Well, he's actually 5 months now, but I'm behind. Between VBS (a post in itself), ANOTHER hospital stay, my parents moving, a new up and coming business (yet another post) hopefully starting this weekend and Wayne working over I've had no time to do anything other than the things listed in this sentence. You should see the laundry pile I should be doing right now.

Last Friday little man was put to sleep for the 3RD TIME! He went a week and a half without eating barely at all. He had to get fluids twice, and we were scared to death. So, we had no other choice but to do an endoscopy. It didn't show anything (and we were actually disappointed....that's how bad we've wanted answers to his GI problems), and we are waiting on the biopsy results which should be in next Monday. We are finally at the end of what feels like a long road. Pretty much the conclusion is this (if the biopsy doesn't show anything)....throw the book away. We will do the best we can to get him to eat and be content (some days are easier than others) in whatever way possible. He did start "miraculously" (quoting our doctor who gave God the glory) start eating Friday night, and he has been doing well since. I'm claiming that will be the case from now on. We are finally at peace. So much so that all of this won't keep us from having another baby one day. We might, we might not. But these situations will not be the deciding factor, and yes we know, we might be crazy. I'm just saying that to let you know how far we've come. When we found out about the cataracts (which was before all these GI issues) I just knew I couldn't risk this again, but I can say now that it's easier to look back on than go through. :)

Moving right along. Pappy and Nanny have officially moved to Pace, FL. I'm so excited for them. Their new church is awesome, and I can't wait to be there for their first Sunday. Did I mention they are about 20 minutes from the beach?!?!?!? :)

Now, what this post is really about...Grant is 4 months (well, really 5 months but we'll get there) old!

14

Check out those rolls! I just love it! Right now, he is loving rolling over, his brother

12

11

and his exercauser!

7

6

He has also been swimming for the first (and second) time!

1

And I can't help but mention the poor baby is teething terribly bad. I wish all teeth came in at once and got it over with!

13

And in other news. His every day glasses (pictured above) broke! Thank the Lord for a backup pair until those get fixed!

Be back soon! (Hopefully!)

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! I am glad to hear he is eating. God still answers prayer. He has amazing eyelashes. He is going to be a heart-breaker.

    ReplyDelete