Not too much longer, and we welcomed baby Evie into this world! She is absolutely adorable! She weighed 3 pounds and 10 ounces! (Jacob was nearly three times her size!) Please keep Mom and baby in your prayers. As soon as they see her gaining weight consistently for a few days, they will let her come home! Everything so far is going good!
On a side note, we took Logan to get something to eat, and I asked what he thought about Evie. He started saying how "cute and little" she was. I said, "Jacob was never that little, was he?" His response? "No! Jacob is like baby Popeye!"
*When I saw Evie, I looked at Wayne with a huge smile on my face! (For those of you who do not know, he would try for another one tomorrow, but I'm not quite ready for that yet!) I just knew at that moment I wanted another one! Then, we went to see Christy. I changed my mind. C-sections are NO fun!
**Five posts in one day...I think I broke my record! I had a lot to share today!

No comments:
Post a Comment