If I have enough time before little man wakes up, this is going to be a long one with lots of pictures! Please bare with me, we had a very busy weekend!
On Friday, I had my scrapbooking get together again, and we had a blast as always! I look forward to this night all month long! Wayne had a bunch of the guys come over to our house while the girlies had their night. We all had so much fun!
On Saturday, Wayne's crazy self decided to get up at 4:00 A.M. to go fishing! (I told him that I like to shop, but there was no way I would get up at 4 in the morning to go shopping!) Then, as soon as he got back, he had to rush to get ready to go to his sister's baby shower. We're going to have a little niece very soon! Possibly next week!!! Here's
Christy at the shower....with our gifts to her. (We have her a ton more, but she's getting them this weekend at a shower at our house.)

We also got to meet Wayne's new baby cousin, Tyson. He was adorable! And, I'll have to admit, after holding him, I had an itch for another one. Don't worry, it went away FAST! :)

(Notice the short and sassy hair cut?) We also got a couple of pics with Jacob and his cousins....

Look at how much bigger he is! I can't believe my baby is 7 MONTHS OLD! Here's a couple more cousins....

And, Jacob got to meet Wayne's cousin Richard and his wife Terry for the first time (
Along with this busy weekend, I managed to get a very mini shoot of them. I will try to get them on the
photog blog today.)

After all this fun, we had to go to birthday party! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH!!!)
Grandmollie begged to keep Jacob, so we caved! It was weird him not being with us out to eat! After eating, we got him back and everyone came to our house. Here's a few pics from the night, starting with Jacob (AKA "Lil Dude") and the birthday girl!


Then, guess what happened Easter morning! The Easter Bunny came!!!

He even
took the treats we left him! ;)

Then, it was off to church, where Wayne and I had
nursery duty! (of all days!) :)


After church, we snapped a quick family pic, and then a group shot with only part of our wonderful Sunday School class!


And, finally, we were off to
Mammaw's, and later on that day to Wayne's Nana's!


Well, I warned you it was going to be forever long! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!
Looks like y'all had a busy weekend, too!! :) By the way - I am LOVING your hair!!! :) And "JACOB" (duh) is just ADORABLE!!!! SOO PRECIOUS!
ReplyDelete