We went to Oak Mountain with our Sunday School class camping this past weekend. We had a blast! Here are a few pics from around the park and at the petting zoo! :)
When we got home, we thought we would let little man try out a sippy cup. We were very impressed! He grabbed it and immediately turned it up. He's still trying to learn that he is suppose to suck on it and not bite it! :)
AWW!!! :( I know y'all had a BLAST! Wish we would've been there! The picture of y'all on the bench and Jacob looking back is PRECIOUS!!! LOVE IT! Hopefully I'll see ya tonight! Love ya!
AWW!!! :( I know y'all had a BLAST! Wish we would've been there! The picture of y'all on the bench and Jacob looking back is PRECIOUS!!! LOVE IT! Hopefully I'll see ya tonight! Love ya!
ReplyDelete