In no means am I trying to "toot our church's horn" (as Br. Kevin would say), but I thought I would share some things that have been happening in our church so far in 2009. First of all, we have had baptisms every Sunday but one this year, and that's because we were snowed out! I stand amazed every Sunday, with makeup cried off, of what God is doing through our church and our pastor. This past Sunday, we had a baby dedication, 2 baptisms, 7 people join, and 6 PEOPLE ACCEPTED CHRIST!!! If that doesn't crank your tractor, nothing will! So, if anyone is looking for a church in the Birmingham area, Valley Creek Baptist is a great place to start your search!
And, of course, I have a few pictures to share. These were Sunday morning while Wayne and I were getting ready...
"Seriously, are we leaving any time in the near future?"
If I say so myself, God blessed us with a precious baby boy! There is not a day that goes by that Wayne and I aren't caught just staring at him!

No comments:
Post a Comment