Wayne and I started thinking recently, and we realized that our immediately family has never been anywhere just the four of us. We have not lacked vacations, but we have always been with family or people have been with us. So, we snuck away to the river for a few days this week. It. Was. Wonderful. We are very aware now that it has to be a necessity for us. I hope we can get away one more time before we add our newest bundle to the family.
Then we headed to Nana and Pappy's for the weekend to celebrate the 4th! We went to a water park for the first time, and that won't be the last either. :)
And of course there were fireworks!
And finally, a VERY successful Noonday show! I love the heart behind this company!
Until next time, blessings to you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment