We had a laid back morning the day of his birthday, and he was excited to see his new gift!
Grant hopped on, and immediately started trying to turn the handles back (like a motorcycle), and yelled, "It's bwoken!!!"
Big brother was so excited to teach little brother how it was done.
We spent the afternoon with the boys at the McWane center, and we also got passes. We are excited about spending lots of time there this year. The boys call it the "fun place."
We had Gran and Papa over for cake that evening, and I promise the cake tasted better than it looked. :)
The weekend after his birthday, we had a low key birthday party here at the house. It was so nice. I went all out with our first couple of birthdays, and I have decided these low key ones are definitely my favorite. The kids had a blast too. I took Grant to Publix, and let him flip through the book and pick whatever cake he wanted (I told you it was low key), and he picked the dinosaur! I wasn't completely surprised, this kid loves dinos. So we went with a dinosaur party.
Sneaking cookies before everyone gets here.
Watching our friends pull up.
We put our bouncy house in our playroom, and it fit perfect. It was a hit too!
A few of our friends ready to sing Happy Birthday!
Love him.
And we can't forget the presents! :)
****I refuse to admit how long it has taken me to write this blog! Now I remember why I always fall off the blogging bandwagon!




















Such a cute party! Everything looked awesome! The boys are getting so big and are so handsome!
ReplyDelete