Wednesday, January 8, 2014

hello.

Hi, my name is Crystal.  A couple of years ago, I wrote frequently.  2013?  Not so much.  I am ashamed to say that my boys' lives were documented nearly the entire year on my phone.  Boo.



I have a love/hate relationship with blogging.  I love it because it is such a neat way to document our lives.  Are there other ways to do that?  Sure.  But I'm not doing any of the other ways either.  I use to scrapbook quite a bit, but with two busy boys, I have no time for that!  Blogging definitely takes less time than scrapbooking.  So, unless Instagram counts, my boys are living a life full of fun that is not being documented.  :/  And to top it off, I got a pretty cool lens for Christmas, and blogging makes me use it!  :)


The drawback for me is I easily start feeling like I am behind, and let's just face it, that feeling is no fun.  I am either going to have to stay on top of it, or be OK with the fact that every little thing isn't documented.  I mean, really.  I already have more pictures of my boys than I think my parents do of my entire childhood.


So, here's to 2014, and starting this blog back.  Wish me luck!

P.S.  I don't think the blood is ever going to leave that sweet baby's eye!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back ;) I am having trouble lately catching up, too, and I am beginning to just be ok with it. Seriously, though... those are some super cute pictures of your boys! :)

    ReplyDelete