Monday, October 29, 2012

Our Big Boy Is Four!

I still can't believe Jacob is four!  The night before his birthday I literally cried on Wayne's shoulder.  I don't know why four was so hard for me.  One thing that certainly helped to cheer me up was how excited Jacob was.  He talked about turning four for the longest.  He seems to think he's a big boy now.  ;)

This child is such a blessing.  He is the one who introduced us to being parents, and he has made our life full of pure joy.  There really is nothing like being a mommy, and I'm so thankful for our boys and the chances we have to celebrate them!















After everyone left, the big boys joined in on the fun!









Our little man had so much fun.  He keeps asking us if he can have "another one birthday."  :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Both your boys have the most gorgeous eyes. And it looks like the big boys had more fun than the kids!

    Being a mommy is the best thing in the world. I shed a few tears when both my kids turned one...I can only imagine it gets harder as they get even bigger!

    ReplyDelete