Mrs. Meyers. Go and buy some right now (I get mine at Target, but I will be ordering some online that I haven't seen in the store), and you will too be obsessed. It's cleaning products that smell amazing. They seriously make me want to clean!! I've had people come in my house days after I used them, and they are dying to know what that wonderful smell is. I am slowly but surely transitioning all of my cleaning products to Mrs. Meyers. I haven't decided about the laundry detergent because we have such sensitive skin, but I will have a complete collection of everything else soon. So far I have tried the Basil, Lavender and Honey suckle scents. I love them all. It's all natural, no harsh chemicals, no harsh smells... It's just amazing.
As their motto says, it "smells like a garden and cleans like the dickens." :) At first, I was worried it wouldn't clean well. I mean, what could smell that good and clean good too? It does. If you don't believe me, check out what the Nester has to say about it. Divine I tell you, divine. Now, I literally want to go clean my house just from talking about it. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment