Sweet prayer warriors, please send a few more up today. At 1:30 Grant will have an ultra sound done on his eyes to make sure there are no complications other than the cataracts. We are all trying to get an idea of what they are going to get into before they do the surgery. Plus, his doctor needs to know if there will be a need for a retina specialists for the surgery. Pray, pray, pray. Thank you.
I will update later today as we know something.
Prayers are already being said for you and Grant, and the whole family. I am so sorry he has to go through this, but at the same time I'm so glad you are his mama and you found this in time before more damage may have been done. How sweet to know he will soon be able to see the face that belongs to the voice he is already in love with! Brett and I are thinking of you and waiting to hear the outcome!!
ReplyDelete