Monday, August 30, 2010

Today...

Here is lil man with two of his two favorite things....


1



a T.V. (he gets it honest from his Dad) and his new pair of shoes. I've never known a kid at this age that loves shoes as much as he does. It's the exact pair he just grew out of, and they were going to be a birthday gift. We see how well that turned out!

And here he is with another favorite thing.


2



He loves to play ball! I think it's incredible how boys are born with the desire to do "boy" things. We were at a birthday party last weekend, and a man was behind me talking about how he'd "never seen a boy so small able to throw so well." Yep. That's my son. And that was a proud mama moment! He had no clue he was practically saying this to the little boy's mama! :)

And last but not least, since the day I found out I was pregnant, I have looked forward to buying coordinating outfits!!! I didn't care if it was a boy or girl, but I knew they would have outfits to coordinate with big brother. Thankfully, it was a boy. :) And today, I bought the sweetest things...


3



Daddy will be so proud!

1 comment:

  1. Gideon loves new shoes too! It's so cute how he shows thm off. Love the outfits, they boys will be so cute together!

    ReplyDelete