Thursday, August 26, 2010

"Hey Baby!"

Jacob has caught on to talking to Grant by watching Wayne and my Dad. They both talk to him regularly, even though we know technically Grant can't hear them yet! It is the sweetest thing! He will come up to me and say, "I won baby!", which means he wants to talk to him! (Mom was sitting on a chair as she filmed this, and the angle is horrible! We all look a little wide!) :)

Speaking of baby, we saw sweet little Grant Wayne yesterday, and he's still a BOY! I've been so nervous about them telling us at 13 weeks, so I was ready to see it again! We are so excited and blessed to have these sweet angels. We even bought some pieces for Grant's nursery last night! In the coming weeks, we are moving Jacob up, and then we will get ready for the new nursery! I'll post pictures as we finish.

1 comment: