Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bubba

25

Last night, we went to Montgomery (Jacob and I, Wayne had to work) to say bye to my brother as he headed off to basic training. Never in a million years would I have guessed that my sister and my brother would now be in the Army Reserves, but I am busting with pride! I could not be any more proud of the two of them and the course they are taking with their life. They both have a good head on their shoulders and are extremely focused! Having gone through this with my sister, I'm already missing Bubba dearly. Poor lil man didn't want to leave him. He just kept reaching for him every time we would try to leave. I know he said "Bu Ba" a million times yesterday. Funny how they can pick up on stuff at such a young age. We went out to eat and went bowling before we had to have him at the hotel. Mom took lots of pictures, and I must say, it was nice knowing that memories were being captured and I wasn't the one capturing them. :) As soon as I get the pics from her, I will definitely have to share with you Jacob's first bowling experience.

2 BLOG COPY

Before we went to Montgomery, I had a shoot in Opelika with two baby GIRLS! It was lots of fun! I can never get enough of babies. They are just so precious. Funny, every time I hold a newborn, it takes me back to when Jacob was that little. Unbelievable how fast time passes! I'll have the full sneak peek up later this week! Thanks again Michelle!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! We had fun...can't wait to do it again someday :)

    And I'll keep your brother and sister in my prayers as they do their part for our country!

    ReplyDelete