Wednesday, July 29, 2009

First Recipe Post and New LENS!!!

I don't know about you, but I love it when people share recipes! I have friends that I am constantly sharing recipes with, and I even try some I find online. Here, I found an easy Asian dish that is delicious! And boy is it easy! You should try it!
So, here goes with my recipe. It's a good ole dessert from my mom (my recipes are never my own, and I will always give credit to where they came from). Just so you know, my mom is the best cook in the world! I aspire to be like her one day! :)

PEANUT BUTTER - CORN FLAKE CANDY


Ingredients:
1 cup sugar
1 cup Karo
3 tablespoons butter
12 oz peanut butter
4 cups corn flakes

In a saucepan, heat Karo, sugar and butter until butter melts.
Bring to a boil.

Remove from heat. Add peanut butter. Stir until creamy. Add corn flakes.



Spoon out onto wax paper (I used aluminum foil) and let cool.


Easy Peasy! And your man, along with his coworkers, will devour it!

Unfortunately, it's not easy peasy keeping up with a 10 month old. Right after this, he pulled my camera off the counter and BROKE my lens! I have to give it up to my husband because he immediately started trying to find me another. We upgraded (which is always fun), and it came in today!!!! Thank you Wayne for looking for just what I wanted! You are the best! Of course, I had to snap a picture! I haven't been able to take one in almost a week!

1 comment:

  1. OMG girl...these use to be some of my favorite treats my Mom would make us when we were little. I totally forgot about them! Thanks for the recipe!!! I'll have to make them for my kids.
    And let me just add, I could eat Jman up!!!(My new nickname for him....Bman(Braegan) Jman(Jacob)LOVE IT!) :-) He is just toooo precious!

    ReplyDelete