Well, over the last week, we have been consumed with Christmas! This is definitely my favorite time of the year! We've finished shopping, finished decorating, did Lil Man's 3 month / Christmas Portraits, and this is just the beginning! This coming up weekend, we are going to Valley, Alabama to see my Great-grandmother for Christmas, and then it's off to Opelika for the Victorian front porch tour! After the tour, we're going to Cock of the Walk, and this is probably what I am most excited about! Oh, and I didn't mention that Dana will finally be home! Lil Man gets to see his Aunt Rie for only the second time in his little life! I can't wait to spend the weekend with her and my family! Here are a few pics of our decorations. The house looks really good, but I couldn't get a picture to do it justice.
No Christmas is complete without a Nativity! We have a really nice one, but this is the one we bought our first Christmas together, so we will probably always use it!
And of course, our REAL Christmas tree!!!

Now, only about 50 more presents to wrap! We are so looking forward to Baby Boy's first Christmas!
Quick little question....does anyone have any advice on how to get my videos from our video camera onto our computer? We can't get the program to work that came with it, and I would love to post some on here! I didn't know if someone knew of another program I could get. Thanks!
Man, I'm jealous about your weekend going to the Victorian tour...I took Layla strolling around there last year and had a great time! Oh, and did you know that Brett and I both used to work at Cock of the Walk??? We go everytime we go home! Can't get enough of the slaw!
ReplyDelete