Monday, December 15, 2008

Baby Boy Update

Our little man is growing so fast! He's three months old, and he's the size of a six month old! We went to the doctor last Friday and he's 16 pounds! He's just growing like a weed! On New Year's Day we can start feeding him rice cereal and giving him juice and water! I'm so excited! He's rolling over, sleeping through the night, trying to sit up all the time, smiling like crazy (he's a happy baby), holding his head up like a big man, discovered he has feet, shaking his rattles and teething! Oh, and we are DONE with colic! Praise God! We are slowly but surely getting off of the special formula!!!

Sweetheart finally convinced me to introduce him to the dogs. I was a nervous wreck, but it went pretty well.....




Allie and Fritzie did so good!



We were at Nana's house Saturday night, and Papa Don was feeding Jman, and look what he did....

He's been hitting at his bottle for some time now, but I can't believe he's actually holding it already! He does pick and choose when he wants to do this though! :)
I'll close with some bad news. Our yellow lab, Allie, was hit by a motorcycle yesterday. We were at the Vet Emergency Clinic until 2 a.m. this morning (thank you Grandmollie for staying with Jacob)! Thankfully, after a vet bill, staples and meds, she's going to be alright!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much he's grown! It's hard to believe how short the tiny baby phase is! He's a very handsome baby boy =) Hope your family has a very Merry Christmas! I was very sad to hear about Wayne's grandfather, but I know that he's home for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you will come back and read this, but I wanted to tell you thank you! You are very right on both accounts!

    ReplyDelete