I'm a few days late posting this, but it's so hard to believe this sweet baby boy is a month old already! Wayne and I agree, it goes by even faster with the second baby! I never thought that would be possible because I swear we blinked our eyes and Jacob was two! We don't have his one month stats yet, he goes to the doctor on Monday. I didn't take monthly pictures with Jacob, and that's something I want to do this go around. The blue bear in the picture is "G Bear." My parents started a tradition with Jacob by building a bear the day he was born, and they carried on the tradition with Grant. I thought it would be good to have him in the picture so we can see how much Grant really does grow every month! As we all know, it happens fast!


I love it! your parents did bears for the boys and my mom did Rabbits from Nordstrom's for both of the girls...it is so sweet for little traditions like that! By the way, it does go way too quickly after the second one arrives!!!
ReplyDelete