Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Must Read

I came across this blog months ago. I don't think I ever shared it, but you have to read this story. If you never read anything else on her blog, the story of her second daughter's birth is absolutely incredible. Be aware. If you are pregnant, YOU WILL cry your eyes out. If you are not pregnant, you will most likely still cry your eyes out! I read it months ago, and cried for forever. I want to read it again, but I can't make myself do it right now. :) It's definitely worth your time! And to top it off, if you check out her blog, she's an awesome photographer!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this blog. : ) It's amazing the changes that special little ones add to the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the mistake of reading that right after Maddox was born... big mistake! The tears would not stop! That is an amazing story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found her blog through another friend and read this very soon after Aubrey was born...oh my goodness the tears that flowed! and flowed again just now as I read it again! Such a powerful story of love though :)

    ReplyDelete