Sunday, March 21, 2010

Since Then

Oh my, do I have so many things I have wanted to post about! We've been a little under the weather here at the Peoples house. I've had horrible allergy issues, and Wayne and Jacob have had a bad cold. We've even had to give him two breathing treatments a day, which he still hates! There is no way I would ever catch up if I did separate posts for all of this, so here goes...

I'll start with a video. It's been a while since I've posted one of these. You will hear Wayne and I doing this ridiculous laugh in the background, and Jacob would never do it for us! He does this all the time, and everyone thinks it's hilarious. We can just never catch it on camera. He's camera shy! :) So, this is what you get when Yo Gabba Gabba is on in the background. (Have I mentioned that I hate that show?!?! We decided very early on that we would never introduce him to Barney, more for Wayne's sake than mine. Little did we know, there is a man in an orange suit that is much, much scarier than the purple dinosaur!)

On to another quick subject.. at eighteen months old (unbelievable), we have TWELVE teeth! Four of which are molars!

6

And we are very, very independent when it comes to eating, or at least he really, really wants to be!

7

We like to play "dress up." Wayne doesn't like me calling it that, but he wears his daddy's hats all day, loves to play with his belts and will put on anybody's shoes! We need to get him some of the boy dress up clothes. I think they make firemen and superman outfits! :) Here he is checking himself out in the mirror after he put his daddy's hat on!

8

Last weekend, after church, we went down to the creek at my in laws' house to snap a few pics. Wayne surprised me with a new lens (!!!), and I wanted some practice on it before my shoot this weekend. These are not his 18 month portraits. In fact, the lighting was horrible because it was so dark, but there were a few cute ones. He loves Allie girl, and boy do we miss her. If she'd only stay in that fence...

2

3

9.5

9

And last but not least, this is what I did yesterday. Isn't she adorable? Many more coming soon!

1 BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment