Tuesday, December 8, 2009

As Promised....

Jacob 36


Wanna see more? ( http://crystalpeoplesphotography.blogspot.com/ ) And while you're there, check out the other two shoots from this weekend! I'm officially on break from photography until the first of the year, but I've already had several people mention needing pics!!! Now, I just have to get everyone's orders back out! Check back in about a month, and you will see some major changes taking place with CP Photography, and these are changes I am very excited about. It benefits the customers and me, so everyone wins! I'm already excited about spring, and being able to do OUTDOOR pictures again! And I have to do better. Over the last 4 months, I feel like I haven't taken near enough of our lil man. I vow to do better next year! :)

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! I wish I had half the skills you do when it comes to photography. You have one cute little guy.

    ReplyDelete